Returns and Exchange
Please read our Returns and Exchange Policy carefully. Re-stocking product is an expensive exercise for us.
Every brand charges us a $15 to 20% re-stocking fee. You will see from the schedule below that we will pay all or part of that fee for you in the event of a return.
Important: We suggest you take care not to damage the packaging when you receive your order - just in case you require a Free Garment Exchange.
PLEASE take a minute to check the size charts carefully and order the correct size where possible. Time spent here can save a lot more time and expense in the future.
Note: We send all garments directly from the warehouse of the particular brand to you. Therefore, if you are returning garments from multiple brands you will have to return each item to the associated brands warehouse, OR if you return to our office you will be charged freight charges for each item to be returned to the appropriate warehouse.
Items listed as on Clearance or End-of-Line are not returnable for exchange, credit or refund.
Your Timeline for Returns & Exchange Items:
1. You must let us know by email within 7 working days of delivery, or
2. You must complete the Product Returns Form on the website within 7 working days.
3. Items must be returned to the allocated warehouse within 3 working days of receiving your Return Authorisation documentation.
4. It can take up to 48 hours from receiving your return for exchange items to be despatched.
5. Products must be returned in the condition they were shipped and in the same individual product packaging as received (including tags attached to the products).
6. Products cannot be returned or exchanged if they have been customised in any way (unless by us). This obviously includes embroidery, screenpriting or naming with vivid marker.
Note: We suggest you take care not to damage the packaging when you receive your order - just in case you require a Free Garment Exchange.
Garment Exchange Policy: Work Safety and Apparel Online are happy to accept items back for size, colour or style exchange.
7. FREE Garment Exchange of garments is only possible on orders of $100 or more in total value.
8. Products can be exchanged for other products or a credit note
9. Orders under $100 +gst in total value will incur a $5.00 + gst fee per brand per order, plus the cost to resend garments/s to you. These charges will be invoiced and must be paid prior to despatch of exchange items.
10. Orders under $25 +gst cannot be returned for exchange or refund, unless approved by Apparel Online. This will be dependant on the brand and the associated costs of re-stocking.
11. Products must meet 'Condition of Return' and 'Timeline of Exchange' conditions above.
12. Only one exchange shipment per order. ie, you can exchange every item in your order but only the one time.
13. FREE Garment Exchange also means no additional freight charges to send you the replacement item/s.
Note: There is a considerable internal cost involved in receiving, re-stocking, re-picking and re-sending exchanged items. This is why we can only offer a FREE exchange on orders over $100.00.
Sample Returns Policy: See sample policy here.
Returning Products for Refund or Store Credit:
14. If we are unable to exchange the product because we do not have it in stock we are happy to accept the item back and credit you the price of the garment and associated freight charges.
15. If we are unable to exchange the product in a reasonable period of time we are happy to accept the item back and credit you the price of the garment and associated freight charges.
16. If we delivered an item that does not match the product description and you have felt misled as to the quality or specifications of the item we will absolutely accept the item back and credit you the price of the garment and associated freight charges.
17. If you want to return all or part of your order because you changed your mind or ordered incorrectly you will incur a $10.00 + gst re-stocking fee per brand per order. Freight for sending the initial order WILL NOT be credited.
18. We cannot accept returns of any particular brand valued at less than $25.00 + gst because our re-stocking fees will exceed the value of the garment.
19. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us, and will remain responsible for any and all returned goods until they reach our warehouse. We strongly advise that you return goods via tracked courier.
20. In the case of products delivered incorrectly or that do not match the product description and you have felt misled as to the quality or specifications of the item, we will refund to you the cost of freight to return the goods to us.
21. You are responsible if the goods are lost, damaged or destroyed in transit before they are returned to us.
22. Returns and exchanges will be processed as soon as possible after arrival and in any event within no more than 7 days of the day of arrival.
23. If you cannot return products to us in the condition they were shipped (in the same individaul product packaging including tags attached to the products) we may accept their return but we will deduct from your refund a charge of no more than 30% of the price of the goods as we will not be able to sell those goods on at full price.
24. Where the goods were delivered to a third party and you are unable to return them to us, you may not be entitled to a refund.
25. We will only make a refund by direct credit into a bank account nominated by you, or if you paid by credit card we will refund your card.
26. We will only make a refund by direct credit into a bank account nominated by you, or if you paid by credit card we will refund your card.
27. Refunds can take up to 7 days to process from the day we receive the goods.