- Knit Shirts
- Office Wear
- Bags & Hats
- Add Your Logo
Arcguard Inheratex TTMC-W, 245gsm FR Overall
Product Code: FEPVCMW
|Pay Only (+gst)||$307.24||$299.16||$291.07|
Inc. Gst: $371.91
ARCGUARD® INHERATEX FLAME RETARDENT ANTISTATIC UTILITIES OVERALL
Fire Retardant, Arc Protection, Anti-static, TTMC-W compliant Overall. Built with care from a 245gsm INHERATEX Ripstop fabric blend. This garment is fully Inherent with a lifetime guarantee on every seam.
Ultraflect FR Tape - the longest lasting tested and certified retro-reflective tape.
Assembled with a Nomex inherent thread.
· Arc rating: 12 cal/cm² ATPV - exceeds the minimum industry requirement of 8Cal
· Lightweight 240gsm fabric; Ideal for working in warmer temperatures and through summer
· UltraFlect fire retardant retro-reflective tape
· Classy European collar, designed to stand for increased neck protection against sun, wind and heat
· More effective shorter shoulder gusset, allowing greater movement and minimising safety risk of catching
· Cuff adjustment for wearers comfort and enhanced glove fit adding increased safety protection as cuff is not loose or baggy
· Zipped gusset openings on leg for quick and easy of entry and exit of safety boots
· Covered elastic to ensure safety of the wearer in arc flash situations
· YKK non-conductive two way zip
· Inside breast smartphone pocket to protect your phone
· Expanding bellows cargo pocket for ultimate storage with FR FR Velcro closure
· Twin stitched pockets, seam and waist seam giving increased garment longevity
· All fabric complies with ENISO 11612 (A, B1, C1), ENISO 11611, ENV50354 (Class 1) and EN1149:2008 Anti-static
· Orange fabric complies with AS/NZS 1906.4:2010.
· Design complies with: AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 and EN340 Day/Night use.
· Design and fabric complies with TTMC-W
· Reflective tape complies to EN471 and ENISO 11612 (A, B1, C1) and ENISO 11611.
· Complies to AS/NZS 1020:1995 The control of undesirable static electricity
· Arc rating: ATPV= 12 Cal/cm² (according to NFPA 70E hazard risk category (HRC) levels), exceeding the 8 Cal/cm² minimum requirement for HRC 2 NFPA 2112, Standard on protective clothing for protections of industrial personnel against flash fire, 2012 edition ASTM F 1506, Standard on flame resistant textile aterials for wearing apparel for use by electrical workers exposed to momentary electric arc and related thermal hazards, 2010a edition
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: