- Knit Shirts
- Office Wear
- Bags & Hats
- Add Your Logo
Arcguard TTMC-W, 260gsm FR Overall
Product Code: CTPCNLW ROR
|Pay Only (+gst)||$197.28||$192.09||$186.90|
Inc. Gst: $238.80
Arcguard® Natural Fibres TTMC-W Overall
Flame Retardant, Arc Protection, Anti-static, Day/Night and TTMC-W compliant. Weaved into a 260gsm blend consisting of 88% Cotton, 11% Nylon, and 1% Carbon Antistatic Thread.
· Arc rating: 11 cal/cm² ATPV
· Internal smartphone pocket with FR FR Velcro closure
· FR Velcro cuff adjustments for comfort and enhanced glove fit
· YKK Plastic Vislon non-conductive two way zip
· Protection placket over zipped closure
· Twin stitched front and back rise (crotch)
· Stress points bar-tacked for strength under test, ensuring longevity of investment
· Twin stitched pockets
· Elastic back for best fit
· Cargo pocket for ultimate storage with FR FR Velcro closure
NATURAL FIBRES FABRIC
The Arcguard natural fibres overalls are manufactured from a 88/11/1 composition - 88% cotton, 11% nylon and 1% carbon antistatic thread. The fire retardant cotton fibres are focused toward the skin to optimise comfort. The nylon composition is weaved into the fabric to provide enhanced durability, and this is focused toward the face of the fabric. The carbon antistatic thread is woven into the fabric to protect against static electricity. This thread is visible to the naked eye and complies to EN1149:2008, internationally recommended for all petroleum industries. Natural fibre blended fabric offers higher abrasion resistance then pure cotton giving increased durability.
· All fabric complies with ENISO 11612 (A, B1, C1), ENISO 11611, ENV50354 (Class 1) and EN1149:2008 Anti-static.
· Orange fabric complies with AS/NZS 1906.4:2010.
· Design complies with: AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 Day/Night use.
· Complies with Temporary Traffic Management Control-Wet standards (TTMC-W).
· Reflective tape complies to EN471 and ENISO 11612 (A, B1, C1) and ENISO 11611.
· Arc rating: 11.0 cal/cm² ATPV (according to NFPA 70E hazard risk category (HRC) levels), exceeding the 8 cal/cm² minimum requirement for HRC 2. ASTM F 1506, Standard on flame resistant textile materials for wearing apparel for use by electrical workers exposed to momentary electric arc and related thermal hazards, 2010a edition
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: