- Knit Shirts
- Office Wear
- Bags & Hats
- Add Your Logo
Extreme Lined Storm Jacket
Product Code: 47HLTTMC
|Pay Only (+gst)||$242.26||$235.89||$229.51|
Inc. Gst: $293.25
Guaranteed to keep you dry for 12 hours!
- Zip off, foldaway hood
- Zipped plans/cellphone pocket
- Designed to be worn in 4 seasons
- Warm Sherpa lining - easily removed by zipping out
- One piece shoulder for less leakage
- Neoprene storm cuffs
- Two waist pockets with zip closures
- 2-way YKK zip with double storm flap and rain-gutter
- Stay safe using the peripheral vision adjuster on hood - designed for wearing with hard hats
STRATATEK fabric. Trialled in the harshest New Zealand weather conditions, and been subjected to extreme testing which exceeds the most stringent test standards. This fabric has been constructed using 3 layers.
- The 1st layer is an extremely tough 100% Polyester Oxford 600D textile.
- The 2nd layer is a breathable waterproof PU membrane which is applied to the Polyester afterwards, using advanced technology.
- The 3rd layer is a tough tricot knit-back on the inside to prevent damage to the membrane.
- SYSTEMSEAL technology. SystemSeal is used on the newest Bison garments, to seal up all seams and stitching - the most common area for Rainwear to leak. To explain this without the technical jargon, this means that a very strong and flexible 3 layer seam-seal tape is welded throughout the interior of the garment to seal the seams and stitching.
High visibility in accordance with: AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 Day/Night use.
Material complies with: AS/NZS 1906.4.2010. Suitable for Day/Night time usage.
Water column: mm H20:20,000mm.
|1/2 Chest (cm)||95-97||100-102||105-107||110-112||115-117||120-122||125-127||135-137||150-152|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: